Available is Mid Century Modern Teak Refectory / Draw Leaf Dining Table.
- Fantastic teak table that is extremely well made and is very sturdy.
- Beautiful consistent Teak wood grain throughout the tabletop and leaves.
- Commonly known as a Draw Leaf or Refectory table.
- From a normal rectangular sized table and extending to a very long dining table, this is will be the center of parties!
- Leaves hideaway underneath the tabletop when not needed.
- Straight legs give the table a streamlined design.
- Teak wood construction.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions: 51" length x 33" width x 29" height. (2) leaves: 19 1/2". Extends to 70 1/2" and 90" lengths.
You are viewing an exceptionally nice Danish Mid Century teak dining table. Beautiful Danish table with clean lines and a completely functional piece. Beautiful wood grain and color throughout the table and leaves. Featuring hideaway leaves tuck away underneath the top surface. The table top effortlessly slides open independent of the base. It takes only one person to slide out the leaves Includes (2) leaves that can be used with either 1 leaf or both installed. The legs can be bolted off for easier transport as well.
***Delivery/Shipping is available feel free to ask if interested***
Priced to sell!
Email, call, or text for additional information: 312-857-3374
We have a large variety of inventory available. To view our current inventory, check our website to see additional listings.
For additional information, please visit our website.
Follow us on Instagram @reclaimedluxurychicago